The Splash Award is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive, and inspiring blogs. We’re honored to pay it forward by splashing the following blogs:
- Black Girl Lost…In a Book amuses with her wry sense of humor on the latest literary news;
- Miss P From the Desk of… inspires with her stories of first-year teaching in a NYC public school;
- Write Black allures with her awesome reviews of black genre fiction;
- Carleen Brice at White Readers Meet Black Authors impresses each week with her love of literature and positive vibes;
- Afrogeek Mom and Dad bewitches with their unapologetic celebration of comics, pop culture, and parenting from a geeky point of view.
When you receive this award, you are encouraged to:
- Put the logo on your blog/post.
- Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
- Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
- Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
- Remember to link to the person from whom you received your Splash award.